One of the first things you will want to do when you first log in to Borealis is to configure your preferences. This article explains how to do that.
- Once you are logged in, click on your profile icon at the right of the top bar and select View profile.
- Find the Preferences section and click on the Edit icon (the pencil) or double-click anywhere in the preferences.
- Update your preferences and Save.
- Language: You can change the language of the interface. Only the languages configured for your organisation will be available.
- Time zone: You can change your time zone from the list.
- Date and time format: Choose how you want the dates and times to be displayed.
- Theme: You can select the more accessible High contrast theme or the Dark theme.