Reports allow you to view and share information to better leverage the data in the Borealis application. To improve the process of sharing information, after a report is created, you have the option to define intervals at which point, the scheduled report will be sent to Borealis users.
Setup a scheduled report
- Navigate to the Reports section of the Analytics feature.
- Select and open the report for which you want to create a schedule.
- Click on the Scheduled reports icon in the upper right hand corner of the report information window.
- In the Scheduled reports window, click on the + Create button.
- Fill in the information in Add - Automatic report window.
- Frequency defines the unit (measurement of time to create the base interval) and quantity (of time between sent reports) for sending the report (e.g., Unit of "Day" and a Quantity of 2 means that a report will be sent every 2 days)
- Time of delivery defines the time at which the report will be sent and received. The time is defined by the timezone of the user creating the schedule.
- Sender identifies who scheduled and sent the report.
- Click the Save button.
Once completed, the scheduled report information will be displayed in the Scheduled reports window.