Once a report is created in Analytics, you have the option to create pre-defined schedules to send out the report to a pre-defined list of Borealis users.
- Access the report you need to send and click on the clock icon in the top right corner.
- Fill-out the parameters of the Scheduled report:
- Add: Click here to add a new schedule. Note that you can add as many scheduled send-out as you need with different sets of users.
- Name: Choose a representative name for the Report (I.e: Monthly Issue Report).
- Frequency: Define the frequency of the report send-out. Both a quantity and a unit must be registered. For example, if you wish to send a report once a week, indicate "1" in the "Qty" field and "Week" in the "Unit" field. Then choose the dates that the report should be sent out on.
- Time of Delivery: Indicate the time of day the report should be sent-out (Note that the time is indicated in your timezone).