Because you are often out and about on the road meeting stakeholders and gathering information, Borealis has made available the Borealis Mobile Application for quick and easy access while you are away from your desktop.
It is a great time saver when working in the field and makes it so you no longer need to come back to your desktop to enter or edit communications, contacts, or access data in Borealis. View our video
Main Features of the Borealis Mobile Application
- Easy and simple basic navigation
- Create communication notes on the go
- Prepare for meetings by looking up stakeholder information
- Create stakeholders from your phone’s contact list
- Create stakeholders from business cards
- Create new organisations
- Use your phone’s voice-to-text function to dictate information to the app
- View, create and complete tasks
- Create tasks to follow up on an issue observed or discussed with a stakeholder
- Update your individuals, organisations, and communications
- Customize settings to improve your user experience
- Use the Borealis Mobile Application Offline mode when outside data coverage to prepare data to be synchronized with Borealis once data coverage is restored.
*Please note that not all information can be updated via the mobile app.*
Sections of Borealis software available on the mobile app.
The Navigation menu lets you access the different functionalities, settings, and modules available in the app.
- Engagement plans
How to use the Borealis mobile app
- Install the Borealis Mobile Application and log into the application.
- Use the different menus to view, create or edit data from your mobile device.
Borealis integrates industry standard security practices into its software and extends them to data storage in a hardened and secure hosting infrastructure. Security is integrated into the architecture, policies and procedures of Borealis software. This also applies to our mobile app.
- No data is stored locally on the device. As with the web version of Borealis, data is always located on our robustly secured server.
- SAML authentication is supported. When users connect to the Borealis Application through the mobile app, they are redirected to the corporation’s login page to complete authentication. Once authenticated, the user is automatically redirected to Borealis.
- All mobile routes go through the same Penetration testing procedure as the Web application. Borealis uses third-party security specialists and enterprise-class security solutions to find and help us fix vulnerabilities in the IT infrastructure and the web application. Reports from the latest third-party intrusion tests are available upon request.
To know more about our security standards: boreal-is.com/security