Required access: Superuser
Several objects need to be in the system for the Land Management functionalities to be fully automated.
- Company assets with their geometries
- Parcels with their geometries and land titles with their titleholders.
Additionally, the Land Management functionalities are only activated when the engagement plan is configured correctly.
To enable Land Management functionalities for an engagement plan:
- Navigate to Configuration > Data dictionaries > Type of engagement plan.
You may need to click the More (...) button on the Main menu.
- Locate the engagement plan for which you want to enable land management functionalities.
- Click on the line of the type of engagement plan to open the Values window.
- Click the Edit button in the upper right corner of the window.
- Check the Is related to land access box.
- Click the Save button.
- Verify the engagement plan now has a check mark in the Is Related to Land Access column.