You can create organisations directly from the Borealis Mobile application and specify the contact information of the organisation to help with data keeping and improve search results.
Create a New Organisation
- Press the Create button.
- Press the Organisation icon.
- Fill in the different fields.
- To link a geographical location to this organisation, press the Address field.
- The Address form offers several options to specify a location.
- You can use the Search bar to enter the exact address
- You can Select address nearby from the list of nearby addresses
- You can use the given GPS coordinates from Use coordinates
- You can use the map to find your approximate location, then press and hold until the geomarker lands on your indicated position.
- Press the OK button.
- After the remaining fields have been filled, press the Create button.
Edit an Organisation
You can edit existing organisations to correct or add more information.
- Locate the organisation you want to edit.
- Press on it to open the Details page.
- Press the Edit icon in the upper right corner of the app.
- Press on the field(s) you want to edit and enter the corrected information.
- After the organisation has been updated, press the Save button.