You can create tasks directly from the Borealis Mobile application and specify the information related to the project and task to help with data keeping and improve search results.
Create a New Task
- Press the Create button.
- Press the Task icon.
- Fill in the different fields.
You an attach a document to the task, assign it to someone, specify key information pertaining to the task.
- After the remaining fields have been filled, press the Create button.
Edit a Task
You can edit existing tasks to correct or add more information.
- Locate the task you want to edit.
- Press on it to open the Details page.
- Press the Edit icon in the upper right corner of the app.
- Press on the field(s) you want to edit and enter the corrected information.
- After the task has been updated, press the Save button.