To give ownership of your report to another person allows that person to edit your report. If the report is private and you do not have the Superuser profile, you will then lose the ability to view the report after you have transferred ownership.
Change a Report Owner
- Navigate to the Reports section of Analytics.
- Select and open the report for which you want to change ownership.
- Click on the Actions (burger) menu.
- Select the Change owner option.
- Select a new owner from the Owner drop-down list.
- Click the Save button.