You can add an organisation as a business which allows you to enter additional information about the business, and manage contracts related to that business.
Add an Organisation as a Business
- Navigate to Organisations in Stakeholder Engagement.
- Select and open the organisation record which you want to add as a business.
- Click the Actions button.
- Select the Add as business option.
- Fill in the fields in the Add as business form.
- Click the Add button.
After adding the organisation as a business, a Local procurement menu will be available in the left hand record menu. This menu can be expanded to show the Business information and Contracts sub menus.