To give ownership of your widget to another person allows that person to edit your widget directly. If you do not have the Superuser profile, you will then lose the ability to edit the widget. If the widget is private, you will even lose the ability to view the widget after you have transferred ownership.
If the widget is private and used in your reports, the data from those widgets will not be available to you in the report unless the widget access is made public.
Change a Widget Owner
- Navigate to the Widgets section of Analytics.
- Select and open the widget for which you want to change ownership.
- Click on the Actions (burger) menu.
- Select the Change owner option.
- Select a new owner from the Owner drop-down list.
- Click the Save button.