The properties available for each widget type differ and results in widgets presenting data in different ways depending on the widget type selected at creation.
It is possible to change a widget type to a more appropriate type for the data you are using or simply to view the widget in.
Change widget type
- Navigate to the Widgets section of Analytics.
- Select and open the widget for which you want to change widget type.
- Click on the Actions (burger) menu.
- Select the Change widget type option.
- Select the new widget type.
Note that some of the settings may be lost when changing widget type.
- Click the Save button.
A confirmation message will be displayed at the bottom of your screen.