Information related to the agreement negotiation and the actual agreement can be entered in the system and used to keep parties in your organization appraised of their advancement and status.
You can create agreement records in Borealis to easily track information and follow-up on actions that need to be taken in relation to a land agreement.
Create a Land Agreement
- Navigate to Agreements in Land access.
- Click the + Create button in the Agreements list page.
- Fill the fields in the Create an Agreement Window.
- Identifier: Name of the agreement.
- Agreement type: Drop-down list based on data dictionary.
- Status: Drop-down list to identify whether the agreement in negotiation, signed, or rejected?
- Parcels covered: Multi selection drop-down list to identify parcels covered by this agreement. You can leave it empty if the agreement is not directly related to stakeholder parcels.
- Stakeholder selection: Defines how stakeholders related to the agreement are selected.
- Select manually: Allows you to manually select stakeholders from the stakeholder register.
- Select all parcel stakeholders: Automatically selects stakeholders based on the parcels covered.
- Stakeholders: List of stakeholders subject to the agreement.
- Representatives: Drop-down list that can be used to select representatives of the stakeholder(s) with whom any engagement relating to the agreement must be made.
- Responsible person: Staff member responsible for managing the agreement.
- Agreement description: Description of the content and purpose of the agreement.
- Projects: Team Data Segregation project selection.
- Signature date (Based on status): Date of the signature of the agreement.
- Signed agreement (Based on status): Allows you to include a signed copy of the document as an attachment or as a link to a document management system.
- Expiry date (Based on status): End date of the agreement.
- Click the Save button.