Whether you are setting up a single payment or a payment strategy with instalments, your organization will likely need their bank account details to make payments. To consolidate and centralize information, you can use the Borealis Solution to store specific stakeholder banking information to quickly access it when needed.
Add Bank Account Details to a Stakeholder Record Page
- Navigate to Individuals or Organisations in Stakeholder Engagement.
- Open stakeholder record to which you want to add bank account details.
- In the left hand record menu under Land access, select Bank accounts.
- Click the in-line + Add button or the + Add button in the information window.
- In the Add-Bank Accounts window, specify the account number.
In the case of multiple bank accounts, you can flag the stakeholder's preferred account, that will be selected automatically for any new payment.
- Click the Save button.