Situations will come up when you want to reuse a previous engagement plan framework and content. For instance:
- After your engagement plan has run its course and you want to create a follow-up plan with the same stakeholders.
- You have to manage several engagement plans with the same team and the same objectives but for different areas.
You can use the Duplicate engagement plan function to quickly create a new plan from an existing one. Then, from the duplicate form, select the other elements of the engagement plan you want to carry over to the new plan (Stakeholders, Staff members, and Objectives). If you need to change out team members, you can either manually do it or add several team members / collaborators at once.
Duplicate an Engagement Plan
- Navigate to Engagement plan in Stakeholder management.
- Open the engagement plan which you want to duplicate.
- Click the Actions menu.
- Select Duplicate Engagement plan.
- In the Duplicate engagement plan form, specify as much information as possible refer to create an engagement plan for more information.
- You can then select what you want to carry over to the new plan from the previous engagement plan:
- Duplicate stakeholders: Indicates that all stakeholders identified in the original engagement plan will be selected for the duplicated engagement plan.
- Duplicate staff members: Indicates that all staff members who participated in the original engagement plan will be selected for the duplicated engagement plan.
- Duplicate Objectives: Indicates that all objectives identified in the original engagement plan will be selected for the duplicated engagement plan.
- Click the Duplicate button.
Note that activities will not be duplicated in the new engagement plan.