The Governance section allows the company to set up the strategy, plans and policies that will assist in directing and monitoring each social investment. It allows to define and manage areas in which the company wishes to invest and the periodic budget to be allocated in each of those sectors. In addition, it allows to assign tasks to specific employees in order for them to contribute to the request evaluation process.
Finally, the Governance section is used to screen requests recieved by the communiy based on evaluation criteria previously established.
This reinforces the respect of the process and increases transparency and equity.
The section is composed of the following registers:
- Strategic areas of investments
- Review Committee
- Screening Policy
- Investment Plans: gives an overview of your approved, spent and remaining budget.
- General information tab : general budget
- Targeted areas tab: budget broken down by area of investment
- Investments tab : list of all community contributions