A capacity-building event is defined as the learning and development activities aimed at improving the knowledge, skills or behaviors of individuals within a community, with the intention to effect sustainable change for those individuals and for their community.
This register allows you to manage the details of each capacity-building event in the local employment program, and additionally:
- Define each objective of the capacity-building event
- Define each competency targeted by the capacity-building event
- Assign each trainer responsible
- Add and manage the results of each participant
- Record feedback received from the community about the capacity-building event
- Record each benefit observed in the local community, which is attributable to the outcomes of the capacity-building event
A capacity-building event uses records from the competency register. There must be at least one active record setup in this other register before you can create a capacity-building event.
A capacity-building event also uses records from the individuals register in the Boréalis Stakeholder Engagement Module. There must be at least one active record setup in this other register before you can create a capacity-building event.
Working with This Register
To work with this register, from the application menu, navigate to Modules > Local Employment > Capacity Management > Capacity Building.