An opportunity, in a local business development program, is a set of circumstances that makes it possible to source products or services from participating local businesses.
This register allows you to manage the details of each opportunity in the local business development program, and additionally:
- Add each business that is submitting a tender
- Score each business on each criteria in the relevant tender evaluation policy
- Record the details of each contract awarded for a successful tender
- Record feedback received from the community about the tendering process
- Record each benefit observed in a local community, which is attributable to that opportunity
An opportunity also uses records from the businesses register and tender policy register. There must be at least one active record setup in these other registers before you can create an opportunity record.
Working with this register
To work with this register, from the application menu, navigate to Modules > Local Business Development > Tendering Process > Opportunities.