You can change the navigation language of your own application instance to improve your experience.
Data related content will remain in the language it was inputted in (e.g., communications and internal notes).
Borealis currently supports several languages:
Change Your Navigation Language
- Open your Borealis instance and enter your login information.
- Click on your User Profile icon in the right hand corner of the top bar.
- Click on View Profile.
- In the General Information of the left-hand record menu, scroll down to Preferences.
- Click the Edit button to the right of the Preferences section.
- Select your desired language from the Language drop down list.
- Click the Save button.
The application page will then reload in your chosen language.