This release builds on the previous one with continuous enhancements to the mapping capabilities and various improvements to the Stakeholder Engagement module.
- View search results in map
- Streamlined data entry in the Stakeholder Engagement module
- New stakeholder categorization field
1. View search results in map
Users can now view search results directly on the map, thus taking full advantage of mapping capabilities and the recent Google Maps integration. To do so, simply click on the Display button while looking at a list and choose "Map" to see your results on a map. Results can also be stored as a quick link and used as a custom map layer.
2. Streamlined data entry in the Stakeholder Engagement module
Many users told us entering data could be easier, and we listened. We reviewed the whole Stakeholder Engagement module and made dozens of adjustments to make data entry simpler:
- Some fields that were required are now optional
- Some fields now fill in automatically with your latest choices or with the most probable value (depending on context)
- Additional fields available when adding information
3. New stakeholder categorization field
It's now possible to categorise individuals or organisations. The categories list is customizable and multiple categories can be associated to one stakeholder. This feature gives users more flexibility and replaces former stakeholder priority and organisation type fields.