This extension is compatible both with Chrome and Edge.
The language of this extension matches the language of the Borealis instance you are login into. If you change the language of your instance; log out of the extension and log back in to use the current language of your Borealis instance.
The Borealis chrome extension is an efficient and engaging way of populating your stakeholder database when you are in the process of identifying your relevant stakeholders.
This extension streamlines the process of creating stakeholders by letting you select and populate and populate the extension's pane, review it an push the information to Borealis.
This is especially useful when you are beginning operations in a new region and quickly need to add several stakeholders at once or if you want to build relationships with another organization but are unsure of who to contact and you can add any possible relevant stakeholder from their website or a social media website and use that information to create stakeholders.
Install the Borealis Chrome Extension
- Open your Chrome or Edge browser.
- Click the Extensions icon.
- Click Manage extensions.
- Access the Chrome Web Store.
- In the Search extensions bar, enter Borealis Extension.
OR use this link.
- Confirm that it is the Borealis extension by Borealis.
- Click the Add to Chrome button in the upper right corner of the screen to download the extension
Log Into the Borealis Chrome Extension
After downloading the Borealis extension, you can Get Started on setting it up.
- Click the Get started button.
- Click on the Extensions icon.
- Click the Pin icon for the Borealis extension.
- Click on the Borealis icon near the Extensions button
- Enter the Borealis URL of your company instance.
- Click the Login button.
- You will be redirected to your Borealis instance login page. Enter your login information.
You can then follow the tutorial for an overview of how to use the extension.
Log Out of the Extension
- If the Borealis extension pane is not opened, click the Borealis icon near the Extensions icon or click the Extensions icon and select the Borealis extension.
- Click on the Logout icon in the upper right corner of the Borealis extension pane.