Bi-monthly report lists Communications that :
- are part of the Campaign of type "Metis Consultation", "First Nation Consultation" or "Scheme approval consultation" selected when running the report;
- occurred during the period selected when running the report;
- are classified as "Regulatory".
Communications are ordered by date, oldest first. Communications can optionally be filtered by Organisation that's categorized as "First Nation Consulted" or "Metis".
Report contains one section per Organization listed under the Stakeholders table of the Campaign. Communications to which at least one member of the Organization attended are listed in the corresponding section. If not one attendee of a Communication is a member of any of the report sections' Organizations, the Communication will be repeated in each section of the report.
If no Organization is listed in a Campaign, none of the Communications in that Campaign will show in the report.
Each log displays :
- date of the Communication;
- list of participants(*) (incl. name, position and organisation);
- Communication's description;
- issues raised during the Communication;
- issues follow-up descriptions;
- Communication's Task(s) description.
* Participants that are not members of the report section's Organisation are displayed in red.
** HTML version of the report includes Communications and Issues titles, which hyperlink to the corresponding record.
See picture below for fields mapping.