To change your password, click on your username in the upper right hand corner and select "View Profile". After, select "Reset password" in the Actions menu.
Enter your current password ("Your Password") and new password twice ("New Password" and "Confirm New Password") and press "Save".
The following rules apply to your password:
- The password must contain at least 8 characters;
- The password must contain both alphabetical and numerical characters;
- The password must contain at least 3 types of characters from digit, lowercase, uppercase and special character;
- After 3 unsuccessful tries, the account is locked;
- Password needs to be changed 5 times before being re-used.
If you have forgotten your password, click on "Forgot" on the login screen. After, enter your email address to received your password reset instructions.
Ask your User Administrator to Reset your Password
The user can also ask a user administrator or a superuser within his company to perform a reset password for him.
The user administrator then performs these steps:
- Search and select the user to perform the reset password
- Click on the "Actions" button and select "Reset password"
- Enter the 3 required password:
- A. Enter your password (password of the user administrator)
- B. Enter the new password of the user
- C. Enter again the new password of the user
- Click on the “Save” button