The inspections are available in the Monitoring section of the Compliance Management module.
An inspection can be planned or unplanned:
- Planned: An inspection has the status Open on the inspection list. They have generated automatically when starting an inspection program. For this type of inspection, refer to the steps Edit an inspection
- Unplanned: An unplanned inspection is created manually when no inspection generated automatically corresponds to the inspection to be entered. For this type of inspection, see the steps Create an unplanned inspection
Create an unplanned inspection
- Click on the Compliance Management icon in the application menu and click on Inspections
- Click on Create.
- Add the information requested to create an inspection, such as the title, date, compliance area, responsible person, etc.
- Click on Save.
- Continue with the steps Edit an inspection below for more.
Edit an inspection
- Click on the Compliance Management icon in the application menu and click on Inspections. Select the desired inspection.
- In the form that appears, validate and modify the information in the General Information tab if necessary.
- Add and/or edit the conditions in the Conditions. When selecting the result of a condition in an inspection, the application will apply the established configuration to capture the observations and corrective actions.