It is possible to link an existing communication to an engagement plan directly from an engagement plan record.
- Access the record of the desired campaign
- Open the “Engagements” tab
- Click on the “+” sign next to “Communications”
- Click on the “Select” field and type in the name or reference number of the communication to link to the campaign. A drop-down menu will appear with the most relevant result.
- Click on the communication that applies
Note: If the communication does not exist, it is possible to create it directly from the campaign record by clicking on the “Add” button in the drop-down menu. The newly created communication will automatically be linked to the open campaign.