Boréalis is committed to helping stakeholder engagement professionals accomplish your strategic goals quickly, in a streamlined manner and completely reportable, because we know the stakes are very high. Not only does good stakeholder engagement reduce risk for project failure, it can impact your company’s reputation, operations and sustainability. Stakeholders are more digitally connected today than ever before – and so more influential. The Boréalis development team constantly works with our clients to understand your challenges and develop solutions to help solve them. Here are our latest advancements:
- Connect strategy to execution: Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Stakeholder Assessment enhancements
- Lists: now easier and more informative
- Mail handler update – Now automatically completes existing data – and lets you know right away
- Plan trips online – starting from Boréalis
- Streamlined access control makes everyone’s life easier
- Analytics: sort data by quarter and semester
- Good news for your IT Team: Boréalis now supports SAML single logout
1. Connect strategy to execution: Stakeholder Engagement Plan
Boréalis just announced the beta version of Engagement Planning with workflows. So your strategy will be linked with your tasks and workflow, and you’ll be able to do the work right in the task – everything else will automatically update. Interested in becoming a beta tester for Engagement Planning? We’re accepting a limited number through July, and we plan to make this feature generally available this fall. So you won’t have long to wait to get this new, engagement powerhouse feature!
2. Stakeholder Assessment enhancements
We’re excited to let you know that our most popular recent addition to Boréalis – Stakeholder Assessment – is now even better and more flexible.
- Transfer data from an organization’s assessment to individuals who are members of this organization. This means organizations’ assessments help to calculate individual stakeholders’ weight – but only if you want to. You can also choose the axes it should impact.
- Configure assessments differently for organizations and individuals.
3. Lists: now easier and more informative
- Quick filters – Above most lists you’ll see new dynamic filters that help you navigate through data in many different views. Previously, you had to create a custom filter to look at your list in different ways. You can still do this and even save it as a bookmark, if it’s how you like to work, but we think you’ll find the new quick filters faster and easier!
- New layout for more information-rich lists with enhanced visuals so you see what matters most, first. We trimmed all the excess data so you can easily find what you’re looking for.
- Duplicates management right in the list to help keep your data clean and fresh—quickly and easily. Now in addition to seeing alerts about possible duplicates while looking at a list, you can manage them directly from the list – no reason to go anywhere else.
4. Mail handler update – Now automatically completes existing data – and lets you know right away
- Sure, you love mail handler because it automatically adds new contacts for you. But now you’ll fall in love even more because not only will it create new contacts, it will automatically append information found in the email signature to partially complete contacts.
- Plus, you’ll now receive faster notifications of updates to data, so you’ll know it worked immediately.
5. Plan trips online – starting from Boréalis!
Ever wonder how long it will take to get to a stakeholder meeting, at their location? Sure, you went to Google Maps and manually entered the location to find out. Well, planning your trips now starts directly in Boréalis. Just hover over the map view of your stakeholder, click on Get directions and you’ll instantly access the Google Maps directions tool.
6. Streamlined access control makes everyone’s life easier
Want to manage secure access by project? Check. By campaign? Double check. Now your security access controls are defined by campaigns and automatically applied to all communications in a campaign (which of course is associated with a project). No more missing data if you have access to a campaign. Less work to administer. Double win for faster and more efficient work, plus more knowledge shared! Simply let our dedicated Customer Care know if you’d like to enable this change to your access controls.
7. Analytics: sort your data by quarter and semester
Need to extract data to report on semesters and quarters? No problem! A new sorting option lets you do just that, whether it’s to configure a new widget or customize an existing one.
8. Good news for your IT Team: Boréalis now supports SAML single logout
SAML single login has been available for our application for a while now, and now we have more great news for IT teams: SAML single logout is now also supported!