This is one of the most interesting ways to create participants because you will be able to add the summary of the meeting, the site, and the date at the same time. Simply follow the steps described in this article :
1. Open the meeting invitation in the email software (Outlook).
2. Select REPLY (Note: do not select "Forward") to send the email to BCC address of your company. (You must delete the email addresses for the person who created the invitation and the guest.) Guests of the meeting will be created as participants.
In summary, the system recognizes and creates different aspects as follows:
- The FROM and TO will be added as participants.
- The WHEN will be the date of the communication and not the date the email sent to the system.
- The WHERE will be the field venue.
- The SUBJECT will be the title of the communication.
Note: For this case, do not use the forward. The forward option will only send an update to the participants.