Adding participants to communications helps create relations withing the system and allows you and your team to leverage the reporting and sorting options in Borealis.
There are several ways to add participants to communications.
- Add participants to an existing communication
- Link participants to a communication from the individual's record
Add Participants to a Communication from a Distribution List
- Navigate to Communications in Stakeholder Engagement.
- Locate and open the communication to which you want to add participants to.
- Click the Actions menu.
- Select Add members of a distribution list.
- In the Add members of a distribution list as participant drop-down list, select the distribution list from which you want to add its members as participants.
All member of the distribution list will be added to the communications as participants.
- Click the Save and view button.