Environmental Monitoring module supports a cyclical process of planning, collect, management and analysis represented by the following diagram:
Planning Environmental Monitoring
Clearly define the information that will be monitored in a monitoring program:
- What: What are the parameters/species that need to be monitored?
- Why: Internal and external regulation you must comply with.
- Where: Locate where samples will be taken (monitoring stations).
- How: What standards are used (thresholds applicable).
Once monitoring programs are created, parameters can be tracked according to the established planning by adding activities, samples and inspections.
- When measurement of a parameter exceeds the specified tolerance, the system generates an alert - you have to check the alerts periodically.
- From a buffer zone around the stations, the system lists the stakeholders potentially affected by an environmental alert and.
- Interactions with stakeholders resulting from the management of the alert are linked to the alert if any.
- Generate and view the map and reports generated by the system.
- Conduct the analysis and refine as necessary the Environmental Impact Management Plan in effect.