A sampling station must be created for each location where samples are taken as part of monitoring programs.
- Name the station in a distinctive way, it must be easy to recognize because it will be selected from a list of available stations.
- Choose a reference code that can be used for automatic data import.
- Link monitoring programs where samples are taken at this location.
- Indicate the frequency/period at which samples are collected.
- Specify the type of site. This field is used to specify different alert thresholds depending on the type of site.