This section is not mandatory in the compliance management process. It is used to report details of an audit that took place within the project. If necessary, the analysis of inspection results can always be done via the Analytics functionality.
An audit can be created from the corresponding section. An audit can be internal or external. Once added, an audit is at the “Open” status.
- Start date
- End date
- Audit type
1) Add the name(s) of the auditors.
2) In the “Conditions” tab, select the source document (or compliance document) listing the conditions to be audited. When a source document is selected and saved, all "active" conditions associated with that document will appear in the condition table.
3) The compliance status for each condition is automatically in the condition list.
Note: For the condition to be compliant, at least one result per compliance area must be compliant, but none must be non-compliant. As soon as a result is non-compliant, then the condition is non-compliant. If no result is compliant or non-compliant, but there are N / A results, then the result will be N/A.
4) In the “Audit Activities” tab, a new activity must be added. Choose a title, select the auditor and the audit date.
5) Start the audit process with the “Process” button. The status then changes for “In progress”. To start the audit process, “Conditions” and “Audit Activities” sections must be completed. Make sure that the selected source document has associated conditions.
6) New condition results and corrective actions can be added to the audit. These are the auditor's recommendations and the actions to be taken to ensure future compliance.
7) Once the audit is completed, it can be closed (Process button). The status is then “Completed” and the information can no longer be edited.