1. Description: What is required in the official compliance document.
2. Condition no.: The condition's number or ID in the document.
3. Risk level: Level of impact to the project and activities associated with the non-compliance of the condition.
4. Topics: Broad categories to describe the condition.
5. Phase: Specifies if the condition applies to a specific phase of the project.
6. Condition interpretation: How it should be addressed and interpreted internally, or by the project.
7. Standard implementation response: The type of response expected from the inspection.