Much like entering the general atmosphere of a communication, it is possible to enter a sentiment for each participant linked to a communication (email, phone call, meeting, etc.).
The sentiment field is optional and empty by default, but you can select the following options from the drop-down list:
You can also create widgets and reports on Sentiment in Analytics.
Enter a Sentiment for a Participant Already Included Communication
- Navigate to Communications in Stakeholder Engagement.
- In the left hand record menu, select Attendees.
- In the Participants list, mouseover the participant for whom you want to specify a sentiment.
- Click the Edit button on the right hand side of the participant list.
- In the Sentiment drop-down list, select the sentiment that more closely represents the state of mind of the participant in regards to this communication.
- Click the Save button.