Depending on your organization's IT controls, you may be able to complete the installation of this Outlook Add-in yourself.
Video: installation from URL (recommended)
Video: installation from the .XML file
Step 1: Save the Outlook Add-in
- In Boréalis, go to the bottom of any page and Click on the 'Email Integration' link. In the opened window, in the Outlook Add-in section, press the 'Download the add-in file' link.
- Right click and select <Save link as> to save the file to your computer (Note: file type is xml).
Step 2: Install the Add-in in Outlook
- In Outlook, press the 'Home' ribbon and locate the ,Get Add-ins, button as follows :
- In the Add-ins Menu, Select 'My add-ins' then scroll down to the Custom add-in section and select '+ Add a custom add-in' link. Finally select 'Add from File' and browse to the saved xml file and select 'Open'.
- Before the installation of the Add-in you will receive a warning message. To continue with the installation, select 'Install'.
- The Boréalis Outlook Add-in is now installed and ready to use! The icon will be available in 'Home' ribbon in Outlook.