No internet connection, suggested workarounds:
- Use of Excel import templates
- Preparation of the communications to be sent to Boréalis in your email manager that will be forwarded when an Internet connection is available
- Using your mobile phone's data plan to use the Borealis mobile application or the web application (compatible with mobile)
- For your information, Borealis is generally not a particularly bandwidth-hungry application.
Slow or intermittent connection to Borealis :
- What type of Internet access do you use? (3G, satellite, etc.)
- Are you able to access Facebook, YouTube, your usual news sites?
- Does your Borealis access work on your mobile phone?
Difficulty or slowness in displaying a page of Borealis:
- Do you see anything other than a gray background when you try to display the page?
- Does the page or item you are viewing take more than 5 seconds to display?
- Are you using the same computer as usual?
- Are you using the same Internet connection as usual?
- Do you use your web browser's extensions that may be greedy, extensions that may affect page loading speed? (Grammatical correctors, automatic translators, etc.)
- Can you send us the following elements to help us diagnose the problem?
- Details about your computer (Windows version, etc.)
- Confirmation of the web browser used (Edge, Chrome, etc.)
- The results of an Internet speed test that can be performed in your web browser, for example: https://www.speedtest.net/