Analytics is a very powerful reporting tool that allows you to display and measure your stakeholder engagements. It provides a set of predefined reports and widgets that you may want to leverage for your own reporting. You may use them as-is, or create a copy and customize them.
1. Browse reports
- Browse through reports by clicking on the analytics button on the left pane. By default, you will be directed to the 'Reports' tab.
- View system and public reports by clicking the desired report. The privacy column shows if the report is public or private.
- The 'Owner' column displays the name of the user that owns that report
- System reports are built in the system and maintained by Borealis. They cannot be deleted. They can only be customized by creating a copy.
2. Browse widgets
Widgets are used to define what information will be displayed on your reports. They can be understood as the pieces to a report.
- Browse through widgets by clicking on the analytics button on the left pane. For widgets, make sure to select the 'Widgets' tab.
- The widget types are Scatter plot, Table, Chart, Indicator, Map and Calendar
- The 3 levels of privacy are 'public', 'private', and 'system'
- System widgets are built in the system and maintained by Borealis. They cannot be deleted. They can only be customized by creating a copy.