Step 1: Save the Outlook Add-in
- In Borealis, go to the bottom of any page and Click on the 'Email Integration' link. In the opened window, in the Outlook Add-in section, press the 'Download the add-in file' link.
- Right click and select 'Save link as' to save the file to your computer (Note: file type is xml).
Step 2: Install the Add-In in Outlook 365
- In Outlook 365, create a New message :
- Use the 'ellipsis' button in the dialog box, and select 'My add-ins'.
- In the Add-ins Menu, Select 'My add-ins' then scroll down to the Custom add-in section and select '+ Add a custom add-in' link. Finally select 'Add from File' and browse to the saved xml file and select 'Open'.
- Before the installation of the Add-in you will receive a warning message, to continue with the installation select 'Install'.
The Borealis Outlook Add-in is now installed. Before using the add-in, the 'read and compose' tool bars will need to be adjusted so that the add-in is displayed.
Step 3: Configure Actions to include Borealis Add-in
- Open the 'Settings' menu located in the upper-right side of the page
- Open the 'View all Outlook settings' link at the bottom of the page.
- Select the 'Mail' menu in settings, and then 'Customize Actions'. Finally scroll down to the Message surface section, and scroll to Borealis and select 'Borealis'.
- Scroll down to the Toolbar section and select 'Borealis' and 'Save'.
The Add-in is now configured to be displayed when reading or composing a message.