Community Contributions - Improved Workflow
The Community Contributions section of the Social Investment Module has been revisited based on feedback from our clients. We redesigned the user interface, and also modified the workflow to make it easier to navigate. Our goal was to make each step of the process simpler and more intuitive.
Some of the new features that have been implemented:
- Enable the creation of contributions already approved, refused, or delivered, in a single step.
- Make every step of the process easier and faster.
- Let users correct mistakes or make changes more easily and efficiently.
To learn more about these improvements, please consult this video.
New Interface - Beta Version
A faster and more intuitive interface, this is what we will have the pleasure to propose to our clients in the near future, and the Beta is available now!
Contact our Helpdesk if you want to be part of the Beta phase!
Main modifications brought to the Borealis interface:
- New design - All the most important information in the first page when looking at a stakeholder record
- Main contact information
- Latest communications
- All the profile information
- New menu that tells you instantly how many other records are linked
- Faster navigation everywhere
- Related reports now available directly from the stakeholder page, without having to navigate away.
It is now possible to drag and drop documents directly to a specific record in a list, without having to open it.
- It is now possible to add documents when creating records. An image can also simply be pasted (Ctrl + V) directly in the creation popup.
- It is now possible to create a new organisation directly from the map.
- The map of a stakeholder now shows every related information: addresses, parcels, organisations.
- You can now go to Google Street View inside Borealis.
- New options for your base map, like terrain and switching on or off labels.
- You can now add formatting to your labels (titles and explanations) in a report.
- Many more
- Many other improvements are already there and will continue coming to this new interface in the coming months!
Printable version of any table widget
You want to print out a report of all your communications to send to your boss, or to a regulator? This new feature is the way to go! You can now export any table widget as a professional-looking PDF format. Just go to any table widget, click on the three dots menu, and choose "Export PDF". As usual with Analytics, you can choose the fields you want to show, filter your data and order them as you see fit before doing your export.
- Categorization field is now available in the advanced search for Organisations.
- Assessment values can now be associated with a decimal score.
- It is now possible to track the number of days between the recording of a planned communication and it's occurrence using the new field in Analytics : Days before recording
- It is now possible to show the number of business days between the reception and the acknowledgement of an issue.
- It is now possible to export the list of recipients from Analytics with all the information that can be used for the replacement tags.
- A new quick filter has been added in the Organisation record to exclude smart communications from the list.
- Engagement plans can now be linked together using the new "Related engagement plans" section.
- The Borealis Batch update functionality has been added in the Inspections section. Update the responsible person, department or inspection date for many inspections all at once.