To import geometry files
- Click on the configuration icon and select "Geometry import" below the "Configuration" menu
- Click the ''+ create'' button and a new record entry will open.
- Fill in all mandatory fields
- Select "Select file" this will open a new form, select the "geometry" and select "open" OR you can "drag and drop" the geometry file from the location saved to the Borealis form (refer to File Formats within the Geometry import Tool)
- Click ''save''
- Or select the ''create another'' box to create many records sequentially, the new record entry will remain open until you are finished creating
To learn more about configuring geometry files for import, see the article here.