Simplify budget management and reporting with the Borealis Social Investment Module
April 21, 2022
When it comes to managing social investments, budgeting and reporting can be a challenge. Do you know, at any given time, how much you have provided in donations, and in which general categories? Which sponsorship requests have been approved or rejected? How much of your budget has been applied for, allocated, and delivered?
The Borealis Social Investment module was developed to facilitate budget management and reporting. It allows teams to define strategic areas of investment, screening policies, and investment plans to establish a transparent, equitable social investment process. The module’s clearly defined financial reporting lets users drill down into investment data and track insights over time. And since it's fully integrated with the Stakeholder Engagement module, it's easy to review your recent community contributions before meeting with a stakeholder.
Check out this short video to see how it works:
The Social Investment module helps organizations:
- Simplify financial reporting, making it easy to show what is budgeted, spent, and remaining.
- Manage every step of the social investment process, from receipt of a request to delivery.
- Define clear strategic objectives, policies, milestones and budgets.
- Create a traceable history for each investment request to demonstrate transparency and equitable decision making.
- Track and assess community contribution requests such as donations, sponsorships, and scholarships.
- Monitor the progress of your strategic community investments based on milestones and objectives.
- Analyze expected benefits for communities based on pre-defined criteria and budgets.
- Link social investments to corporate sustainable development goals.