It is possible to quickly add a list of Stakeholders as Beneficiaries to a Social Investment (community contributions and strategic community investments) without having to add them all one by one.
Here are the recommended steps:
From 'individuals' or 'organisations'
1. Make sure all of your stakeholders are registered in your instance. The Create and Edit Individuals article will explain how to add stakeholders to your instance. (Note: not necessary if you know the stakeholders you want to add as Beneficiaries are already in the system).
2. Within 'Stakeholder Engagement - Stakeholders - Individuals', 'select multiple' in the right corner
3.Tick the checkbox against each individual you would like to link to your social investments individuals.
4. Select 'Actions (...)' and choose either 'Link to strategic community investment' or 'Link to community contribution', depending on the type of your social investment.
5. A new window will appear, search and select the right Strategic Community Investments and save.
From the 'community contribution' or 'strategic community investment'
1. From the 'General Tab' select the Beneficiaries (Stakeholders) '+'
2. Search for your stakeholder, and click 'save'