Note: you can use the import tool to load multiple Monitoring Programs in bulk from an Excel template.
To create a new Monitoring Program:
- From the Environmental Monitoring register, select “Monitoring programs” (under SETUP), then click the green ‘+Create’ button.
- Complete the mandatory fields:
- enter a name for the program
- select a program type
- choose a management mode for alerts (which can be generated by sample or by result)
- Complete the other fields, if necessary, and then click save.
Configure the Monitoring Program
The monitoring program includes five sections where you can enter additional information: General Information, Setup, Monitoring, Stakeholder Engagement and Chain of Custody.
- Create the PARAMETERS that will be measured from the SETUP tab. Simply enter a name and reference code, the input format, and if the chosen format is numeric, the calculation and reports. Complete the other fields as needed, and then save.
- Enter the MONITORING STATIONS in the SETUP tab. You will need to provide a name, reference code, and type of site. Complete the other fields as needed, and then save. Repeat the process for each Monitoring Station.
- Enter the STANDARDS and THRESHOLDS for your monitoring program.